Comprehensive Family Dentistry
Preventive & General Dental Treatments
• Routine dental cleanings & exams
• Digital x-rays
• Dental sealants & fluoride treatments
• Custom nightguards for bruxism (teeth grinding)
Cosmetic Dental Treatments
• Porcelain crowns and veneers
• Professional teeth whitening
• Tooth-colored dental fillings
• Periodontal (gum) care
According to the American Academy of Periodontology, gum disease is the number one cause of tooth loss in adults over the age of 35. If your gums feel tender, look red and swollen, or bleed when flossing and brushing, you could be at risk for gum disease. Untreated gum disease has been linked to other serious health problems, so it’s important to keep your gums healthy with proper home care and professional dental cleanings.
Gum disease used to require surgery more often than not. While surgery is still sometimes the best option, we can now treat many cases with less invasive techniques, including local antibiotics, deep cleanings, and medicated rinses.
• Diagnosis of gum disease
• Scaling and root planing (deep cleaning)
• Long-term maintenance plans